Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Annotated Bibliography

Lee, Margaret. One Hundred Years of Solitude. May 12, 1998.
March 26, 2007
www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/9181/main.html

This website is very helpful because it gives me a general idea of the different types of solitudes that are present in the book. Even though, there is not a lot of information present on the site, it is enough for me to narrow my topic from Solitude into the "solitude of power, madness, silence, or death" that is present throughout the story and gives me a general idea of the topic that I prefer doing the most.

Knopf, Alfred A. (c) 2003. Themes of Solitude. a division of Random House Inc
March30,2007.<http://www.oprah.com/obc_classic/featbook/oyos/novel/oyos_novel_themes.jhtml>

This website helped me in numerous ways because it gives me a general idea of the solitude that is present in this section that helps me out big time with that topic that I have chosen to my research project. The site only has a little information so it can only help you out so much. I would not recommend this chapter to a person whose doing a big 8 to 10 page paper that we are doing.

<http://www.123helpme.com/view.asp?id=4361>

Lesson Plans
Anonymous.©1998-2007.Lesson Plans. Teachnology, Inc.
March27,2007 <
http://www.teach-nology.com/lessons/lsn_pln_create_lessons.php>

This website was extremely helpful with creating my lesson plans. It was excellent in explaining how to create one. This site is really great as have previously said andI recommend it to everyone who does it. I rarely used but when I did I enjoyed it or you would say I enjoy being that I have never had enough time to use the website due technological problems with my home computer and not enough time on the school computer.

Anonymous.(C) 1998-2007. Crossword Puzzle Maker. Teachnology,Inc.
March 21,2007<http://www.teach-nology.com/web_tools/crossword/>

Now this website was very difficult to use at first and then it became very simple. I did not understand the concept of how to do or number the words in the puzzle but it later proved beneficial. I was able to create a crossword puzzle that helped students understand themes and characters as well as make the reading lesson more exciting.

No comments: